Efficient. Effective. Experts. Newpoint Advisors’ professionals understand the unique challenges facing a secured lender or other stakeholders, business owners, partners and family owned companies, when faced with difficult, compromising and special situations involving their collateral and/or assets. The professionals of Newpoint Advisors serve as federal and state court-appointed receivers on several platforms, in numerous industries and sectors, ranging from business and real estate loan defaults/foreclosures, bankruptcy, partnership and family disputes. Similarly, we are frequently called upon to be Assignees in Assignments for the Benefit of Creditors, to act as the Chief Restructuring Officer in and out of court as well as other interim management roles where crisis management is required.
Our approach is simple and structured. Communicate with the appointing party as to the need for professional oversight using our Prospect Profile tools. Using tested analysis and proprietary tools, anticipate the resources essential to the operations, management and security of the business property and/or real property pending an appointment. Deploy resources immediately following our appointment to secure and preserve the collateral and assets while providing proactive and appropriate levels of communication and process visibility to stakeholders.
As a Federal or State Court Receiver, Assignee or CRO Newpoint’s objective is to not only secure and preserve collateral and assets, but maximize recoveries for affected creditors/parties.
Newpoint Advisors’ oversight services include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting orders appointing receivers/overseer that specifically outlines and defines the powers given to Newpoint. This generates immediate results, with little to no interference and avoids unnecessary and costly court appearances.
- Newpoint Advisors Corporation’s 20-Day Proactive Assessment™ and Cash Flow Launcher™ platforms that allow for rapid deployment and a faster understanding of what needs to be done.
- Securing business, real and personal property. Includes, but is not limited to, all books, records, cash, bank accounts, check books, keys, codes, contracts, licenses, permits and IT.
- Establish operating requirements to ensure smooth operation of the business during management transition and measure those activities.
- Asset recovery.
- Management, mediation, oversight of ongoing disputes and litigation between plaintiff and defendant(s).
- Site inspections and recommendations on deferred maintenance and health and safety issues.
- Confirmation of insurance policies, or procuring new policies.
- Continuous communication with lenders, secured and interested parties throughout the appointment.
- Court and other stakeholder reporting.