When you engage Newpoint Advisors Corporation, you and your client receive clear deliverables for a fixed fee and on a fixed timeline. All aspects of our turnaround and refinance engagement are defined at origination, thereby minimizing the possibility of surprises.
Newpoint’s turnaround services are cost-effective and results-driven. Our dedication to small and lower-middle market businesses keeps us focused on companies whose revenues fall between $1MM and 50MM and/or whose credits are less than $10MM. Since 2013, Newpoint has recovered $128MM in debt and saved 2,299 jobs.
Explore the opportunities:
20-Day Proactive Assessment
The starting point for most clients is the 20-Day Proactive Assessment. An Assessment, like all of our engagements, provides our clients with a set timeline, fixed cost structure, and clear deliverables—all at affordable pricing and minimal business interruption. We define all aspects of the engagement at the outset so there are no surprises to the client’s staff or checkbook.
Our inclusive 20-Day Proactive AssessmentTM entails:
- Preparation of our 13-week rolling cash flow forecast model
- Comparison to industry financial benchmarks
- Operational review through our proprietary Turnaround Action Matrix Evaluation (TAME)TM model, which is based on a detailed review of 10 business areas
- Development of a project plan for the 100-Day Turnaround ProcessTM or Rapid Refinance ProcessTM
- A presentation of findings to key stakeholders
If the results of the 20-Day Proactive Assessment indicate a need for assistance in getting the company back on track, Newpoint Advisors offers the 100-Day Turnaround. During the more involved 100-Day Turnaround, Newpoint will uphold our policies of set timelines, fixed cost structures, and clear deliverables. We define all aspects of the engagement at the outset so there are no surprises to your staff or checkbook.
Our detailed 100-Day TurnaroundTM includes:
- A comprehensive project plan based on issues found in up to 10 functional areas
- Implementation of the project plan
- Interim progress reports and weekly sessions to review budget-to-actual performance
- An exit report presented to management and stakeholders, including further recommendations and financial forecast model instructions
Turnaround Action Matrix Evaluation (TAME)
TAME provides a structured framework to help businesses identify, evaluate, and address the immediate issues that threaten the success of the business.
For a fixed fee and on a fixed timeline, TAME:
- Educates clients on 10 key business factors and why they’re important to a turnaround
- Provides clear benchmarking of an organization’s ability to be turnaround or sold
- Identifies fundamental infrastructure problems that are an immediate threat to the business vs. opportunities to improve performance
- Identifies critical operational elements to incorporate in one’s strategic plan
- Positions the business for tactical execution
Most importantly, TAME empowers clients to begin corrective action for the business—today.