At Newpoint a Cash Flow Coach is a financial professional who collaborates with you on cash ﬂow planning and advises you on the development of a customized financial model for your company. You can expect your coach to review options for your business and train you how to become self-sufficient with Newpoint’s unique planning tools including Cash Flow Launcher™.
Cash Flow Launcher is a user-friendly 13-week cash ﬂow forecast model, battle-tested, approved by financial institutions, and supported by a Cash Flow Coach™. Cash Flow can be hard to manage and overwhelming to ownership. For small businesses, unreliable cash ﬂow can be damaging – creating tension and misconceptions.
Our solution is Cash Flow Launcher™ It is a low-cost, fixed fee, high ROI program that ensures your company is focusing on its lifeblood—generating cash from operations. It’s designed to provide clarity by focusing on your company-specific situation and sending a positive, powerful signal to your stakeholders that you are in control of your business.
Our Microsoft Excel-based tool relies on an industry standard13-week cash ﬂow model and is designed for entrepreneurs and managers to save companies, jobs, and capital. It is effective for determining how today’s activities impact cash ﬂow in the intermediate future by measuring the movement of working capital and by creating metrics that can drive decision-making.
Cash Flow Launcher is a powerful tool that:
- Features several useful tabs
- Inputs and Instructions
- Key Schedule
- Weekly Variance Reporting
- Sales and Collections
- Purchases and Disbursements
Cash Flow Launcher includes easy-to-understand instructions and excel-based workbooks and is supported through webinar instructions, and live help with a trained Cash Flow Coach.
Cash Flow Launcher™ is a powerful solution when:
- Your short-term cash ﬂow is in question
- You need near-term cash ﬂow visibility
- Management needs to be proactive and not reactive to cash ﬂow needs
- You can benefit from a common-language tool to increase critical communication among and between management and employees
Cash Flow Launcher™ will help you:
- Forecast revenue
- Tie revenue to collections
- Forecast stafﬁng and expense
- Tie expenses to disbursements
- Determine the timing difference between receipts and disbursements
- Measure the liquidity gap from timing differences
- Determine liquidity needed to cover gaps
- Drive proactive planning, which will provide time to be proactive vs reactive
|Features||CFL™ Bottom Line||CFL™ Growth||CFL™ Balance|
|CFL Template & Webinar||Yes||Yes|
|Weekly Video Conference||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Template Modiﬁcations And Customizations||—||Yes||Yes|
|Weekly Monitoring and Variance Reports||—||Yes||Yes|
Cash ﬂow management is complicated. You can gain control of it with Cash Flow Launcher and a Cash Flow Coach.
To sign up for Cash Flow Launcher or to speak with a Cash Flow Coach
call 1-800-306-1250 or
Click here to email us