Newpoint Advisors Corporation specializes in assisting small distressed companies through special situations, including the refinance or sale of the business. While working at a fixed rate and fixed timeline, our priority is representing you as we communicate with lenders to determine the best financial decisions for your unique situation.
At Newpoint, our corporate finance team is here to show your business the way forward. We may propose additional debt or equity, or a merger or joint venture with a strategic partner. Or you might prefer selling part of your company to generate funds. Together, we uncover all the potential options and determine what is viable and the timetables to complete such work.
Through equity raising or debt financing, our commercial advisors have the track record and expertise to help you support your company. No matter the circumstance, we leverage our database of unique lenders and equity sources to facilitate the optimal solutions.
Newpoint offers a one-stop approach to meeting your company’s unique financial needs. We manage the entire transaction, beginning with preparing a deal “teaser” and obtaining feedback from potential financial sources. The Newpoint team expedites each step of the process until we have achieved a successful outcome. This process frees up management to concentrate on running their business.
We bring the same capabilities as a larger firm but at lower cost. We earn our compensation by saving our clients significant amounts of time and money through our proven process and by negotiating all aspects and terms of the transaction. Our company has experience working with smaller firms, their leadership and investors to promote financial restructuring both in trial and out-of-court, including:
- Renegotiation of current senior and subordinated loans
- Restructuring the obligations of unsecured creditors
- Restructuring shareholder equity
- Structuring new debt and new investments to balance the restructured entity’s capital needs
We have the experience to create reorganization strategies that are in the best interest of the reorganized company by taking into account all the goals and priorities of the stakeholders. We will help prepare the business for future success by assessing the optimum structure of the balance sheet of the reorganized organization.
We promote restructuring in which:
- The business plan and the accompanying financial projections determine the amount of debt that the reorganized corporation will be able to better manage.
- We facilitate consolidation in which the incoming equity is adjusted based on a clear understanding of each stakeholder’s role and the assessment of current and future value based on what the reorganized business can afford to maintain.
We Handle the Following Transactions
- Revenue Based Lines of Credit
- Revenue Based Advance
- Business Lines of Credit
- Inventory Financing
- Purchase Order Financing
- Equipment Leasing
- Accounts Receivables Factoring
- Bridge Financing
- Hard Money
- Commercial Contractor Credit Line
- Asset-based Loans
- Cash Flow Loans
- Unitranche Financing
- Subordinated / Mezzanine Financing
- Equity Financing
- Real Estate / M&E Term Loans
- Sale / Leasebacks
- Bridge Loans
- DIP Loans
- SBA Loans 7(A) and 504
- USDA Loans
- M&A Transactions
To learn more about Corporate Refinance Services
call 1-800-306-1250 or
Click here to email us