Cost Effective Turnaround Services
When you engage Newpoint Advisors Corporation, you and your client receive clear deliverables for a fixed fee and on a fixed timeline. All aspects of our turnaround and refinance engagement are defined at origination, thereby minimizing the possibility of surprises.
Newpoint’s turnaround services are cost-effective and results-driven. Our dedication to small and lower-middle market businesses keeps us focused on companies whose revenues fall between $1MM and 50MM and/or whose credits are less than $10MM. Since 2013, Newpoint has recovered $452,000,000 in debt and saved 6,771 jobs.
20-Day Proactive Assessment
The starting point for most clients is the 20-Day Proactive Assessment. An Assessment, like most of our engagements, provides our clients with a set timeline, fixed cost structure, and clear deliverables—all at affordable pricing and minimal business interruption. We define all aspects of the engagement at the outset, so there are no surprises to the client’s staff or checkbook.
We also know that sometimes we are called when action is needed as much as analysis. Hence the “proactive” element of the 20-day process. Newpoint comes equipped with the ability to jump into situations and lend support in myriad ways to keep a fast-moving situation from getting further out of hand before a thoughtful and analytical approach to a turnaround can be had.
Our inclusive 20-Day Proactive Assessment™ entails:
- Preparation of our 13-week rolling cash flow forecast model
- Comparison to industry financial benchmarks from several points of view
- Operational analysis through our proprietary Turnaround Action Matrix Evaluation (TAME)™ model scored using a detailed review of 10 business areas
- Development of a project plan for the 100-Day Turnaround Process™ or Rapid Refinance Process™
- A presentation of findings to key stakeholders
If the results of the 20-Day Proactive Assessment™ indicate a need for assistance in getting an entity back on track, Newpoint Advisors offers the 100-Day Turnaround. During the more involved 100-Day Turnaround, Newpoint upholds our policies of set timelines, fixed cost structures, and clear deliverables. We define all aspects of the engagement at the outset, so there are no surprises to your staff or checkbook.
Our detailed 100-Day Turnaround™ involves:
- A comprehensive project plan based on issues found in up to 10 functional areas
- Implementation of the project plan
- Interim progress reports and weekly sessions to review budget-to-actual performance
- An exit report presented to management and stakeholders, including further recommendations and financial forecast model instructions
Turnaround Action Matrix Evaluation (TAME)™
TAME™ provides a structured framework to help businesses identify, evaluate, and address the immediate issues that threaten the success of the business.
For a fixed fee and on a fixed timeline, TAME™:
- Educates clients on 10 key business factors and why they’re critical to a turnaround
- Provides clear benchmarking of an organization’s ability to be turnaround or sold
- Identifies fundamental infrastructure problems that are an immediate threat to the entity vs. opportunities to improve performance
- Identifies critical operational elements to incorporate in one’s strategic plan
- Positions the organization for tactical execution
Most importantly, TAME™ empowers clients to begin corrective action for the entity—today.
To Learn More around Newpoint Advisors Turnaround Service
call 1-800-306-1250 or
Click here to email us